My parents are arriving tomorrow for a visit. I’m sure I’ll post about our adventures together.
One good thing about having them come is that they are bringing a lot of the things I’ve been needing from the States. These include:
- My favorite American magazines (Real Simple, Cottage Living, Martha Stewart Living, Blueprint (OK, I’m a magazine junkie))
- Chocolate chips (proper Nestle Tollhouse Morsels)
- Crisco (for making chocolate chip cookies)
- Vitamins ($6 for a year’s supply at Wal-Mart vs roughly £20 here)
- An old waterproof jacket from my university days
- A J. Crew catalog (Lowell snared this for me)
- Life Savers wint-o-green mints
I’m already starting my list for Margie’s trip here next month.